Ballas and Partners Management, LLC dba BPM Management recognizes the growing demand throughout the Northwest and in the Portland Metro Area for environmentally friendly and sustainable operations practices. BPM has formed a “Green Team” so that we can all be familiar with and actively involved in sustainable operations practices at its corporate office and individual properties. These practices include:
- Recycling programs
- Transportation incentives
- Responsible Purchasing
- Energy efficient lighting
- Low flow water efficiency programs
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Sustainable operations training for site staff
- Waste prevention practices
- Recycle at Work Certification (pending submission of our application)
- Company approved sustainable cleaning product list
- Company approved sustainable vendor list
BPM encourages homeowners to participate in waste prevention practices by helping to educate and provide resources that promote the use of the 3R’s (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle).
We will work to ensure that the goals of improved health and a better quality of life are achieved through the effective use of products and practices that will help to reduce pollution, limit waste, promote efficiency and maximize conservation while maintaining attractive properties.